Via Antonluigi Pietrogrande, 1
00054 Fiumicino (Rome) - Italy
Worldwide Shipping Services
Seamar Shipping Services & Logistics thanks to its skilled staff, is competent to assist all kind of ships in any part of the world thanks to a wide and chooses network of partner agencies.
Our expertise in the shipping business allows us to provide port agency services all around the world with the highest standards.
Seamar Shipping Services & Logistics recognizes that our clients operate in different field of the shipping chain, and our products and delivery have been tailored to meet Your specific requirements whether you are:
Charterer, Operator, Owner, Manager, Trader, International Logistics provider, International Security provider
- A fully dedicated staff with experience in shipping activities
- An established organization to offer specially tailored services
- Handling of dry bulk cargoes, including coal, grain, minerals all over the world
- Handling of tankers and liquid cargoes, including crude oil, petroleum products, chemicals LPG/LNG and vegetable oil
- Detailed port information (LINE UP) to ensure a quick turn-around in Port, and specific attention to the port restrictions/facilities
- Assistance with detailed planning of port / terminal rotation to ensureoptimum vessel turn-around
- Bunkering assistance
Seamar Shipping Services & Logistics is specialized in protecting agency services, ensuring that our principal’s interests are well taken care of. Thanks to our deep knowledge of the local markets we are able to achieve quick vessel turnaround, minimum delays and cost-effective process. We render all services required by vessel owners, securing all operations while the vessel is in port and ensuring that those services are delivered in an efficient and cost cautions manner.
Our staff is able to grant first quality service in the cruise ship industry thanks a 24-hour day service, a first class customer care and a large network of offices Worldwide. We are fully equipped to provide our principals with land programs, shore excursions and turnaround operations in all major ports.
- A skilled staff ensures a smooth and profitable cooperation among all parties involved (owners, captains, passengers, crewmembers,suppliers and port authorities)
- A team on duty 24 Hrs a day / 7 days a week
- The Company is able to assist cruise ships in any ports of the world with its consolidated network of agencies
- Full agency service
- Berthing reservation
- Bunkering arrangement
- Administrative and technical organization of your call
- Clearance and forwarding customs broker formalities
- Catering, storing and provisioning
- Booking of gourmet cuisine, restaurants
- Ship manning
- Transit and consulate formalities
- Special events booking
- Rental cars, limousine, helicopter and private aircraft transfers
- Cash to Master
- Currency Exchange
- Security service
Yacht Agency & Full Assitance
We supply full yacht agency assistance, support and advice to owners and captains ensuring that they yacht is being maintained, operated and administrated to the highest possible standards in each port or marina. Our experienced team provides a first-class service, based on personal attention and accurate timely communication and assistance.
We Offer A Comprehensive And Bespoke Service Providing Individual Attention To All Our Yacht Clients To Ensure Confidentiality, Transparency And 24 Hour Attention While The Yacht Is In Oprt.
Our Key Features:
- Dedicated team of professionals with several years of experience in the yachting industry
- Port Agency background experience and leading presence in the shipping industry
- Global knowledge of national and international yacht regulations
Our professional yacht management service cover every aspect a yacht may need assistance with:
- Berth and Private Marina reservations
- Schengen Visas / Yacht Clearances / Customs and Immigration
- Bunkering services, provisioning and repairs
- Itinerary planning assistance and advice
- 24 hours security services from armed guards
- Limousine & ground transport services
We also provide the most dedicated concierge services to our yacht’s guests during the whole stay in port:
- Exclusive tours to the most famous designers brand
- Booking in best restaurants, special venues and on golf courses
- Reservation to selected boutique hotels
- Jet and helicopter services
- Travel and entertainment arrangements
Custom Clearance & Forwarding
Wide experience in customs issues to efficiently arrange all the necessary import and export formalities for our clients, working closely with the corresponding authorities. Custom and forwarding formalities are managed by a qualified staff and a large network of contacts.
A deep knowledge of the industry and an extensive portfolio place our clients a step ahead of their competitors. We are specialized in dry bulk, project cargo, full and part cargo operations.
- A specialized service tailored to suit client needs and entrusted to its network of offices in the most strategic ports
- Service reliability, and efficiency
- Fast and cost effective
- Multimodal solutions to reach any destination
- A network of correspondents all over the world
Crew Change & Visa Assistance
We are able to assist ship owners with a wide range of services related to crew changes. Booking reservations and personal assistance activities are executed by the agency.
- Crew/flights details
- Hotels, ground transport, lunches
- Transit and Schengen visas, general visa formalities
- Embarking / disembarking assistance
- Flights booking and purchase of tickets
- Arrangement of medical visits, hospitalisation and rempatriation formalities
- Assistance for formalities in all Embassies in Italy
Bunker & Condition Survey
Our technical expertise, allows us to offer a market-leading quality of bunker quantity surveys. Bunker surveys are carried out to ascertain the quantity of bunkers onboard vessels upon delivery or redelivery of vessels to Charterers.
- Extensive Expertise
- Confidentiality – Reliability
- Global Coverage on a short notice
- No subcontractors
- Reporting format to meet the needs of our customers
- On/Off Hire condition Surveys are carried out either before the vessel is delivered into a charter, or redelivered from a charter.
- They include detailed inspection of vessels’ cargo spaces and relevant loading areas, general inspection of loading machinery and other equipment, bunkers ROB, Voyage Log Books & Certificates etc.
Shore Excursions & Incoming Agent
Seamar Shipping Services & Logistics successfully enhances each port call with a variety of innovative and more personal shore side activities for every interest and desired activity level, delighting cruisers.
We continuously provide new experiences for passenger repeating cruising and we capture the attention of the new cruisers with a menu of often exclusive or even private, innovative land program activities from a few hours to several days in port we personally supervise arrangements and operations with skilled guides. Our goal is to provide to our clients a wide range of appealing and enriching tours in constant revision..
Full Logistic Assistance
We operate several facilities of professionally managed and secure, dry storage spaces, providing comprehensive warehousing and value-added logistics services.
- Fresh Provisions
- Bonded Stores / Deck Stores
- Custom Clearance
- Loading/Discharging of goods
- Cranes & Equipment
- Air Freight Managements
Protecting and Husbandry Agents
Seamar Shipping Services & Logistics is specialized in protecting agency services, ensuring that our principal’s interests are well taken care of. Thanks to our deep knowledge of the local markets we are able to achieve quick vessel turnaround, minimum delays and cost-effective process.
Fast, reliable, transparent and available 24/7.
- Local Knowledge
- Minimise cost
- Statement of facts
- 24/7 Availability
When you should use a protective agent?
Having a protective agent represent you is most critical under these circumstances:
- Unfamiliar or uncomfortable with the nominated agent
- Uncharted territories
- Complex governmental regime combined with high, non-transparent costs
- Local regulations allows only State Agent